Foundation Friday will be held at the McNally Smith College of Music in St. Paul
McNally Smith College of Music is located directly off the 10th Street Station on the Green Line light rail, which connects to Downtown Minneapolis as well as St. Paul and points in between. There are many Metro Transit bus routes that stop nearby: 3, 16, 50, 62, 67, 75, 94, 262, and 285. There is a Nice Ride Minnesota rack at the college entrance for rental bicycle commuting.
There are several public parking ramps within a few blocks of the college:
- World Trade Center Parking Ramp, 477 Cedar St, St Paul, MN 55101, 651-224-8838
- Robert Street Municipal Parking Ramp, 95 7th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, 651-298-9895
- 7A Municipal Ramp, 13 W Exchange St, St Paul, MN 55101, 612-340-9025
- Additional Parking: Downtown St. Paul Parking Guide (PDF)
- Metered street parking is not recommended due to time limitations.
For more information, view the McNally Smith Maps & Directions page on their website.
LUNCH: ON YOUR OWN
You may bring a lunch or get take-out food to dine in the college Atrium. There are also quick dining options located within a few blocks of the college.
Two blocks east along 10th Street East:
- Lunds & Byerlys, 115 10th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, many takeout options including deli sandwiches, hot dish and salad bar, Big Bowl Chinese Express, and Hissho Sushi
- Black Sheep Coal Fired Pizza, 512 Robert St N, St Paul, MN 55102
- Keys Cafe & Bakery, 500 Robert St N, St Paul, MN 55101
Two blocks south along Cedar Street, enter Wells Fargo Place at Cedar Street & 7th Street West, walk through lobby to atrium with fountain, up escalator, and head east in skyway:
- Town Square food court (skyway), 445 Minnesota St, St Paul, MN 55101, Pot Belly Sandwich Shop, Cassie’s Deli, Ho Fan Restaurant, and La Loma Tamales
- Securian Center/401 Building (skyway), 401 Robert St N, St. Paul, MN 55101, Sprout Salad Company, Italia Past Express, Orient Chinese,and Maison Darras paninis & salad
Additional dining a few blocks southwest